©PECOS Management Services 2005-2006 All Rights Reserved
The ISO-2 Project is continually reviewing the full scope of current and planned waste characterization, transportation, and disposal activities related to WIPP. Specific topics that are under review include but are not limited to:
• The Hazardous Waste Treatment Facility permit modifications proposed by both the DOE and
the New Mexico Environment Department
• Monitoring of active and closed rooms and panels
• Requirements for Panel Closure
• Contractor and DOE preparations for the disposal of Remote Handled TRU Wastes
• Revisions to the Storm Water Discharge Permit (DP-831) from the New Mexico Environment
• Basis of assumptions for the Performance Assessment
The ISO-2 Project convenes a Planning Committee at least quarterly to evaluate WIPP activities and identify additional topics for independent oversight.
See below for reports available by request or click here.
ISO-2 Reports available
upon written request through this website.
Reports will be distributed (PDF or hard copy) upon completion of each request
submitted. Global requests for reports will not be honored.
Instructions: Click on a link below to launch your email. The subject will be pre-filled and further instructions will be in the body of the message. Reports will be added regularly. Click the static logo to the left to return to the top of the page.